Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Goalseeker
I just signed up for school if I get accepted to Franklin Uni. Or Columbus state Uni., then I'm going do psychology and continue what I've been doin since Edinboro University. Which is trying to be a psychoanalyst to do marriage counseling and kids counseling. But if I get accepted to Ohio Dominican I want to do public relation and marketing/broadcasting because I love the TMZ or BET host type of things. Or maybe newscaster for the news or CNN. But getting accepted to that school (Ohio Dominican) I want to play sports for them as well. I don't wanna go pro, I just wanna do it to say I did it and snapped that's y I'm training now. I want to be in either career I said and be in a position to have my own business that is a chill spot 4 old heads,jazz club/coffee house with WIFI and all people come and chill to do homework in the day and dance the night away at night on some mellow stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment